Before You Buy Or Sell
Whether you are the buyer or the seller, you want to answer these important questions before entering into a transaction.
1. Is the home safe to live in?
2. Are all systems operational at the time of the inspection?
3. Is the home structurally and mechanically functional?
4. Are there deficiencies or signs of potential failure?
5. Are components installed in a professional manner?
6. Are there any small items to be repaired or replaced now to prevent large expenses in the future?
Why A Home Inspection?
A professional home inspection is your best tool for helping make an informed decision and aid you in a smooth real estate transaction. If you're buying, you want to know that the home you're considering is safe and sound. You want to avoid unwelcome and costly surprises.
If you're selling your home, you will need to make full disclosure of any and all deficiencies. You'll want to know what, if any, repairs to make so you can market your home most effectively.